Italian Speaking Production Assistant
Our client, based in Nottingham, are a prestigious menswear brand currently looking for an Italian Speaking Production Assistant to join their successful team.
You will be tasked with ensuring maximum productivity is achieved with the manufacturers in a timely and cost effective manner, to an acceptable standard.
* Assisting in costing the collections and amendments.
* Analysing sales to assess manufacturing capacity required. Checking availability and schedule requirements and booking production space.
* Liaising with the fabric/ trims department to review availability and to up-date manufacturers.
* Contributing to departmental sampling, by liaising with the technical department.
* Creating work dockets on prices for forward order.
* Monitoring all work in progress and up-date through the computer system, highlighting anticipated deliveries and any shortfalls.
* Providing comprehensive support and maintaining continual contact with factories and printers throughout the main product season.
* Checking returned garments and seconds on a weekly basis.
Preferred skills and qualities:
* Fluent in Italian, both written and verbal.
* Previous production experience within a busy environment.
* Bright, practical and numerate with excellent communication skills.
* A passion for fashion, in particular menswear.
* Computer literate.
* Full, current UK driving license.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Nottingham
Salary : úcompetetive/ negotiable
Date Advertised : 24 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.