NQT or QTS English Teacher | Mansfield, Nottingham | £110-£150
This is school with a great reputation for being highly successful with a supportive management team who are committed to the improvement to every child's results and development. This is a great opportunity to become a member of a committed team in this well respected school.
The successful candidate will be a talented and engaging NQT or QTS English teacher with the ability to plan lessons carefully, set work that is closely matched to pupils capabilities and manage challenging behaviour consistently with positive emphasis on pupils attitude to learning.
This is a challenging but rewarding opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team on a supply basis. Capita Education are looking for exceptional candidates for the role of NQT or QTS English Teacher in order to meet our total commitment to our secondary schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of NQT or QTS English Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching secondary education English Language and Literature
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Have excellent classroom management with the ability to plan and deliver engaging lessons
At Capita Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is just to say thank you for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Secondary Education Supply Team you will benefit from:-
- A dedicated Secondary Consultant
- The support of the other members of the Secondary supply teaching team
- Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
- Good rates of pay and ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- The opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme
Must have or be willing ti apply for an Enhanced CRB Disclosure. References will be obtained.
Job Type : Temporary/Seasonal
Location : Mansfield
Salary : £100 - £150 p day
Date Advertised : 11 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.