Our client are a small, successful hand-made furniture company based in Nottingham. They have been established 9 years and are rapidly expanding.
They are looking for a Sales Executive / Account Manager to join their team, and make their mark on the company helping them to grow even further. It is an opportunity to bring your skill set to the team, and potentially build a successful career at a pivotal moment in the company's history.
The role will involve:
- Telephone and email communication with customers
- Offering a one to one personalised service
- Working with a luxury product
- Providing high levels of customer service
- Converting enquiries to orders
- Up-selling and cross selling
Skills, Experience and Qualifications required:
- Experienced accounts handler / sales executive or 'up-seller'
- Strong personality
- Dynamic and hungry attitude
- Persuasive manner
- Good telephone / email skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and professional organisation who are proud and passionate about their products. You will be an integral part of the company and share in their success.
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Nottingham
Salary : cú18K
Date Advertised : 01 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.