Parts Coordinator (engineering)
Role: Parts Coordinator
Salary: £18,000 - £28,000 + bonus + pension + 28 days holiday (rising to 33)
ATA Recruitment is working with a leading company which designs, supplies
and services capital equipment into industries such as power generation,
nuclear and energy. Based in the heart of the Midlands they are now looking for
a Spares Engineer to support the Sales Director in order to achieve their
ambitious growth plans.
Over the next 10 years they are looking to achieve 10% year on year
organic growth and in order to achieve this, they need to recruit a talented
and experienced Spares Engineer to join their business.
* Minimum HNC / HND in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
Minimum of 12 months experience within a stock
control, stores management, internal engineer, spares engineer or a hands on
engineering type position.
Excellent organisational skills as role will
require managing all spares enquires throughout the UK and oversees.
* Experience purchasing parts from multiple suppliers would be
* Reporting directly to the Sales Director your role will be based
out of my clients UK site in Leicestershire.
* 100% office based you will be responsible for managing all spares
for Power related and PLC Components.
* 99% of your role will be reactive to incoming spares enquiries
working closely with senior engineers throughout the UK and overseas.
* The Spares Engineer will be responsible for organising spares for
current and future projects.
* Sourcing parts and prices from various UK & International
* Updating and creating the Spares CRM system for future business.
* Creating spares lists for all aftermarket components and suppliers.
* Liaising with 3 rd party suppliers for prices and
technical information to include supplier price and contract negotiation.
* Managing and organising the spares department along with selling
any spares from past projects.
* Spares & stockroom management.
* You will also be heavily involved in Reverse Engineering,
establishing product niches in key markets and working with the internal
teams to create a product for that particular sector.
This role offers a great deal of progression,
within a 2-3 year time frame you could move into either a sales, projects or
hands on engineering type role.
Please contact Marie Burdett (Talent Resourcer) on 0116 2167000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively click the 'Apply' button below.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : leicester, derby, nottingham, coalville, loughborough, coventry, leicester, derby, nottingham, coalville, loughborough, coventry
Salary : £18k - 28k per year + bonus + pension
Date Advertised : 28 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.