CNC Setter/ Operator Milling and Turning
CNC Setter/ Operator Milling and Turning (Shifts Various)
Up to £11 per hour + Overtime
We are looking for experienced CNC Turners to work within a workgroup to produce precision machined components from a variety of metals to include exotic metals such as titanium and magnesium. To produce high quality precision parts to customer and quality specified tolerances using best practise modern methods. Also to contribute to the team and help to develop and maintain best practices.
* Experience of setting and operating 3, 4 and 5 axis CNC milling machines with Fanuc Haas and Heidenhain controls
* Tool setting including the setting of tool offsets and geometries
* Verification of machined features by use of manual measuring equipment such as verniers callipers, micrometres, plug and screw gauges
* Be able to read and work from engineering drawings
* Be flexible in order to work individually and/or as part of a team.
* Capable of producing conforming first offs to drawing and quality specifications
* Achieve specified quality standards including ISO9001
This is an exceptional and exciting opportunity. If you are a dynamic person, looking for you next challenge within a World Class Manufacturing organisation, this is the job for you!
Please forward your details to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP, or alternatively call for more information on 0121 321 4311.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Leicester, Nottingham, Coventry
Salary : Upto £11 per hour
Date Advertised : 01 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.