Composites Engineer required. We require a Composites Engineer for a development role. A knowledge of composites to work on the development of multiple key components in the company's product range. Composites engineering experience in a design and development role.
Job Title: Composites Engineer
As a Composites Engineer you will be involved in the following;
* Develop new composite components from concept through to production. This will involve the development of manufacturing techniques.
* Document the engineering solutions and the manufacturing processes.
* Ensure the continued production of these parts to the required standard.
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual with an interest in composites to work in a development role. You must have a good understanding of composites.
You must have the following:
* Composites Engineering knowledge
* Composites Engineering Degree or related degree which had a composites focus
* Demonstrate an understanding of both the design and manufacturing of composite components
* Specific knowledge of resin transfer moulding
Salary and Package: Negotiable depending on experience. £25,000 - £45,000
This position is commutable from Loughborough, Nottingham, Shepshed, Derby, Leicester, Leicestershire
To apply, please contact Matt Langham on Tel: 01530 833 825 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this are advertised at europrojects.co.uk
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Loughborough, Nottingham, Shepshed, Derby, Leicester, Leicestershire
Salary : £25,000 - £45,000
Date Advertised : 20 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.