Technical Assistant x2
There are 2 vacancies available - x1 ending 30th June 2013 (due to back fill of role and x1 ending December 2013 (to cover maternity leave)
We are currently recruiting Technical Assistants who will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Asset Management Team as part of the joint working approach, enabling excellence in the management and delivery of the Asset Management Service.
The Technical Assistants are responsible for monitoring performance of specialist servicing contractors, inputting servicing data into Promaster, maintaining accurate records, responding to internal and external enquiries regarding service completions, orders issued, invoices received and risk assessment records.
Based at our offices in West Bridgford, Nottingham, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading on delivery of excellent housing services to Metropolitan customers across a large geographic area.
Please be aware that there are 2 vacancies available, each with different end dates.
x1 ending 30th June 2013 (due to back fill of role and x1 ending December 2013 (to cover maternity leave)
For more information please view the Job Profile.
* Well-developed communication skills
* Able to build and sustain working relationships with key stakeholders
* A demonstrable track record of delivering service excellence to a customer base
* A record of achievement in making a difference
* Good planning, organising and prioritisation skills
* An interest in work of Metropolitan and social housing in particular
* Has initiative
* Worked in a fast paced environment
* Excellent computer (IT) skills, eg. Experience of relational databases, Mail merge, Spreadsheets, Outlook.
* Experience with working with contractors
* Ability to multi- task
* Technical environment, not necessarily construction but some sort of technical attributes.
* Worked with external contractors
* Enjoys a challenge
* Worked with various computer systems
To apply for this role please follow the link below and complete an online application form.
The closing date for this role is Sunday 16th December 2012 at 11pm.
Metropolitan supports flexible working and welcomes job applications / proposals on that basis.
Job Type : Contract/Interim
Location : Nottingham
Salary : £16,179 per annum
Date Advertised : 25 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.