Commissioning Engineer- Water/Waste Water
My client is a well regarded systems integrator specialising in the water and waste water industries. They are on a number of framework agreements with large water companies and as a result of new long term contracts, they are adding to their rapidly evolving team of 300. They have two offices in the UK based in Nottinghamshire and North Wales area and are open to application in either location.
They are looking for a Commissioning Engineer to join the team and work on all the commissioning activities for all their water and waste water projects. They are a friendly and laid back organisation who work very professionally and autonomously which is evident of the success they have attained over the past 25 years.
- Site testing of Motor Control Centres and control systems at customers sites.
- IO testing of PLCs
- Set up of variable speed drives and instrumentation such as level, flow etc
- Process testing of control systems with customer during commissioning.
- Making modifications to PLC and HMI software to suit site conditions.
- Making modifications to control circuit wiring & updating of drawings.
- Ability to create risk assessments and method statements for work to be carried out.
- Keeping documentation and software version controlled and up to date.
- Ability to work on own
You will ideally come from a water or waste water background or a transferable process or highly regulated industry i.e biomass, gas, oil, food and beverage or petrochemical. They use a variety of PLC platforms although experience with Mitsubishi PLC is preferred.
My client has plans to take on a number of engineers throughout the remainder of the year so please apply and I will contact you accordingly.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Nottinghamshire
Salary : £25k - £35k pa + Benefits
Date Advertised : 19 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.