Electrical Maintenance Engineer - 3 Shifts
Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Electrical Maintenance Technician
Reactive, preventative maintenance engineering, this high volume manufacturing facility require an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join a team of multi skilled craftspeople
This role also offers the genuine opportunity to be involved with continuous improvement projects and working within a growing business.
Working a 3 shift system, Monday to Friday £29,000 - £32,000
* Ensure that adherence of regulations around electrical applications is maintained.
* Ensure all equipment (especially those which are PLC controlled) is maintained in an excellent state.
* Deal with any breakdown issues which are based on electrical faults.
* Identify problem areas in production, equipment and processes.
* Investigate issues and determine appropriate remedial action.
* Conduct fault finding using control systems, invertor drives and PLCs.
* Carry out installation work.
* Seek improvements in plant and processes in order to improve safety, quality, efficiency and cost.
* Active participation in all improvement projects.
* Apprenticeship trained - Electrical
* High volume FMCG industry experience, ideally packaging , food or pharmaceutical.
* Excellent team player
* NVQ level 3 in Electrical Engineering or equivalent is essential
* HNC in Electrical Engineering and 17th Edition Regulations are desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful manufacturing company who have just secured additional work which will result in recruiting up to an additional 100+ employees.
To apply for this position please email your cv to Ruth Wagstaff at Ruth Wagstaff Recruitment.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Mansfield, Nottingham, Derby, Worksop
Salary : £29,000 - £32,000
Date Advertised : 12 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.